Turborilla is one of Sweden’s leading independent game studios, responsible for the Mad Skills games. Our games have over 100 Million downloads, 27 Billion races played, and at least 6075 years of spent toilet time. We focus on action sports for mobile.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced game producer with the ability to drive high-impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
You will be making sure that developers, artists, and other team members can do what they do best. You will ensure the project vision is implemented and will communicate status to keep your team aligned.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams. Of course, you have a deep understanding of game development and project management practices. You are self-propelled, you don't back down from a challenge, and you’re always looking for a solution.
In this role, you will
- Own the development process: No matter where we are, you’ll ensure that our products launch and operate successfully.
- Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team’s work are the basics. You will ensure we establish a development environment designed to help your team achieve success.
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering our teams across other offices for joint releases.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to management and partners in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases.
- Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Support the team with all your production tools.
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work efficiently and on time.
- Follow-up project costs and budgets.
- Experience project planning resource allocation in creative projects.
- Minimum one shipped game in a production-related role.
- Understand the production cycle and best practices in game production.
- A "getting-things-done" mindset.
- Avid gamer.
- Fluent in English.
- Interest in action sports.
What we offer:
- 40h work week
- Flex hours
- Competitive salary with benefits
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 1h health care each week
- 1h dedicated personal development time
- Health benefits & massage
- Company parties & team building events
- Studio breakfast once a week
- Gaming area
The position is full-time and permanent (after 6 months of trial employment). The role could start remotely, but long-term, relocation would potentially be needed. The studio is based in Umeå, Sweden
City of Umeå
Umeå is located in the north of Sweden with only one hour by plane to Stockholm. Thanks to our University, Umeå is a young (average age of 38) city with nearly 130 000 citizens. The city offers world-class art, drama, films, festivals, industries, music, and research. The size of the city, the ease of living, and the nearby nature with northern lights make it ideal for families.