We are looking to hire a passionate Game and Data Analyst to work with our game teams and marketing department to help us understand player behavior data and turn that into actionable insights that improve the overall player gameplay experience.
To be successful in this role you should be a data-driven person who loves to make a difference, open-minded for input, and an understanding of how data can improve the fun in a game.
We prefer that you have at least one year of experience in game development.
In this role, you will
- Identify and improve problems and restrictions in the current data processing pipeline
- Create statistical models that can predict and analyze player behavior, wants, and needs
- Work with the development teams to improve engagement, decide on post-launch feature creation, balancing the monetization design
- Analyze player gameplay and economy telemetry data to understand player behavior and suggest actions to improve the player experience
- Work with game designers and producers, define the KPIs that measure the game’s performance in a meaningful way
- Analyze KPIs and provide insights that support decision-making by the producer
- Work with the marketing team to analyze the success of user-acquisition, social media, and other campaigns
- Previous, proven experience working in an analytical role within games
- Experience from BigQuery and related services
- Understand the production cycle of mobile games and the free-to-play business model
- Working knowledge of python and the pandas library
- Fluent in English
- A "getting-things-done" mindset
- Knowledge of free-to-play game design
- Fan of action sports, racing, or these genres of games
What we offer
At Turborilla we believe that our team is our strongest asset, so we nurture and lift our employees with:
- 40-hour work week, no overtime
- Flex hours
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Occupational pension
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 1 hour of health care each week
- Health benefits & in-office massages
- Planned personal development time
- Company parties & team building events
The position is full time and permanent (after 6 months of trial employment). The studio is based in Umeå, Sweden, which means relocation would potentially be needed.
Unfortunately, VISA sponsorship is not an option at this time. For this role, you need a Swedish working permit.
We are a Swedish independent game studio, responsible for the Mad Skills games. We develop action sports games for mobile.
There are currently 25 people on the team and we have studios at two locations.
Our studio in Umeå, Sweden, is currently working on three projects: Mad Skills Motocross 2, Mad Skills Motocross 3 (not released yet), and a new undisclosed project. Our newly started studio in Skellefteå, Sweden, is working on the Mad Skills BMX 2 game.
Normally we have the office as the main workplace. But during the current situation, we are mostly working from home. This is a very complex situation and no one really knows what it will look like in the future.
The work is onsite, but with that said we are following the advice from the Public Health Agency of Sweden.